Friday, April 11, 2008

My first blog...

It is with great hesitation and uneasiness that I attempt my very first blog.
Up until now I have foolishly resisted any notion of doing such a thing.
I now realize that I must do so or perish!
I'm not expecting to have an easy time of it, because, frankly, I don't know what the hell I'm doing!
My reason for attempting this is because I am a poet & writer and I want to connect with others of the same interest. I consider myself to be an underground american, crafting poems dark and delirious, and spinning them out into the incomprehensible ether.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Welcome to the blogging world. You'll do fine if you add fresh, interesting posts consistently. Is your book available for sale online? Where can I read more information about it?